The shift to online events is happening literally everywhere right now.
To ensure a virtual event stands out in the crowd; your approach is just as important as any face to face event. Being creative and thinking ‘outside of the box’ will guarantee the most engaging event experience for your audience.
Think differently – Don’t try and replicate your in-person event!
1. Create a pre-communication strategy
2. Keep it short, sharp & punchy
3. Involve the audience
4. Content is King!
5. Use multiple camera angles
6. Use an event host to moderate
7. Use a producer
8. Live vs Pre Recorded vs Combo
9. Create a studio space
10. Gain useful statistics on engagement post event
11. Always think about the extra touches to reinforce the experience
Ready to get started? Get in touch with us, our Veritas Studio team can help ensure your next virtual event shines bright!
Contact us at email@example.com